I hope you know how much I need and appreciate your prayers, and I am sorry that my prayer update posts have not been more frequent. It is strange when I realize that I will be here less than two months now, and as I was thinking about how you can pray for me, the idea of finishing well came to my mind. In fact there are lots of things I need to finish in the next few weeks:
- I need to finish a website I have been making.
- I need to finish making Malagasy lessons for future short term missionaries.
- I need to finish a book Bishop McGregor wanted me to help him make.
- I need to finish up work on the water tanks.
- I need to finish helping translate an Ephesians Bible study for a Downline missions team coming in March.
- I need to finish War and Peace. (That’s actually more of a side project.)
In other words, there are lots things I want to get done and that I want to do well, but my time here is quickly dwindling. So if you could please pray for me, that I would be able to echo Paul’s sentiment in 2 Timothy 4:7: “I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.”